VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Couple Of Questions On Evidence

Rate this question

asheth007

Question

I was looking through my military medical records that where supplied by the VA and I noticed that Raynaud's Phenomenon isn't listed anywhere in my medical records. I do however still have a copy of my profile from my Rheumatologist that stated that I have Raynaud's Phenomenon and should be able to wear cold weather gear whenever I needed especially gloves etc. In my med board/c&p exam Raynauds is also on there. I wasn't awarded anything for it and the C&P exam states that the condition is in remission. The same thing is said for my carpal tunnel in my left and right hands. I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and it is in my medical records. When I received my award letter the carpal tunnel is listed as not service connected but Raynaud's isn't listed on there at all.

I went to a PCM today and showed him my fingers and he prescribed me some medication for blood flow that would help me deal with the Raynaud's. In the literature he printed out there isn't necessarily a test for it. I am about to start my real fight for 100% I have only been out of active duty for 4 1/2 months so it is critical now to try and get service connected. Also looking through my medical records I see that Depression/adjustment disorder showed up in 2009. I recently started seeing mental health and I'm being treated for MDD moderate, single according to my healthevet problem codes. Are single instances of evidence strong enough in regards to the Raynauds documented on my profile? I'm not sure why they don't put profiles into the medical records seems dumb to not do that.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet