VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Suscess Story

Rate this topic

Hollis

man the last 3 months have be rough, however, today I got the BIG BROWN ENVELOPE in the mail. I am now rated 100%. man this has been a long hard up hill battle. I like to thank each an everyone on here who has given me courage and hope, thank you very much.

Congrats:

I'm glad that you have won your unhill battle and have gotten what you deserved. Having patience is one of the toughest parts of the disability claims process because it can be a very long and frustrating road.

I'd like to think that our military experiences and backgrounds are part of that which helps us to carry on when things are not going the way we would like? Every story is different but we have served the nation for the greater good of all. As a result, the majority of us will never give up and don't know how to even if we wanted too. I believe the vast majority of the VBA raters are doing the best job thet can with the demands that are put on them...and that this process is massive with a huge number of players...so mistakes are going to be made...

So, thanks for serving and enjoy your good fortune.....

Edited by rootbeer22

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use