VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is This Continious Treatment Of Medication ?

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Just me again and hi to all and thanks so much,

I was given Librium in 1964 for my nerves and Caffergot for Headaches also in 1964 in service, is this list considered continious treatment? The remand reads as though I took these meds on a one time basis, but this is not true. There were refills and Dr. C. gave me prescriptions at his home, as I baby - sit for him and his wife. He assisted me with the discharge, per his letter to the Va. dated May 2005.

I am typing from my last C&P Examination.

Since the service extensive medical records began in 1965 with her pregnancy and then pick up again on November 25, 1967 when Librium was ordered 5 mg. prn.

From that point through 1979 she was given Elavil in 1975 and Etrafon 1975, Valium in 1976, Elixir of Butisol 1975, Valium 1975, and Mellaril in 1975, Adapin in 1976, Ativan in 1978 along with Stelazine for " chronic anxiety reaction" and then in 1979. In 1976 she was also given Fiorinal for headaches.

She began on Valium again 5 mg daily. also in 1979 there are prescriptions for Serax, Doxepin, Vistaril, Tranxene, and Ativan.

In 1980 she began Valium 5 mg. and began Darvocet and reported takes these to date.

Thanks and hope that I am not being too much of a nuisance?

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet