VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Removes Alabama Medical Director At Center Of Scandal

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Link didn't work but thanks for the info, RUREADY.

The Department of Veterans Affairs has removed an Alabama director who oversaw officials accused of falsifying data and manipulating patient records.

http://www.stripes.com/va-removes-alabama-medical-director-at-center-of-scandal-1.310198

Now let's see LOTS more heads roll!

What gets me is that many VA employees who should be canned, are also going to be willing to quit instead and then they can retain their VA FERS pension.

Some scuttlebutt on the net still wonders why Will Gunn Quit so suddenly.

Then again he ran the OGC where much dirty underwear has gathered over the years..

Its a start, but ultimately timeliness needs to be addressed and streamline the process where its more understandable and efficient.

Agree with all of you. More heads to roll but most already have that life time pension in place.

I think each and every veteran is responsible for demanding timeless in care. Today my husband is at a private dentist getting his teeth fixed after many many years. I had to contact an advocate who wanted to get an attitude with me , but I helped her get over that attitude and request me a outside dentist due to long waits. She even did all the paper work over the phone. Approved in 24 hours.

My husband would not push back on timeliness but I did it for him and got what I needed.

My next target is the lady who hands out travel pay who is rude and acts as if she is the treasury of the VA... She is on my list . Patsy

It may be a bit vindictive, but I truly feel that any of the executive staff who, by virtue of their position, caused any harm or delay/denial of any benefits to a single Veteran, or committed fraud in the name of "Veteran's Affairs" should be retired or put on leave until proven, then any benefits or retirement revoked with the funds recouped from date of offense or at least date of removal from VA position and banned from future government/public service.