VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"bob" And Smc Complaint/award

Rate this topic

Chuck75

• HadIt.com Elder

I email to the Secretary Robert McDonald and haven't gotten a response yet, that was Saturday.

Don't give up yet! This is only Wednesday, and a holiday is upcoming. I'd give them at least until early next week!

As more and more veterans find out, I'm sure that the E-Mails are really increasing!

• 4 months later...

The other night, after I watched the interview with Bob, I actually sent him an email about my situation. .. It was sent at 1:52 AM, I got up later and had a reply that came in at 5:53 AM. It really NOT look like an auto - reply. Said "Chuck, Debi and I will look into this and get back to you. Thanks. Bob"

Just an update!

I just received a call from a lady at the Nashville RO in reference to my email to "Bob". She is "re-opening the claim from June '94 for everything not approved then and going to give it a push, not sure how far the effective date can be pushed back, but we'll see what we can do. If you haven't heard something in 2-3 weeks, let me know."

I will update as available.

Ok, so they brought me from 70% for PTSD only, to 90% adding 40% for Fibromyalgia, 30% for migraines, 10% for IBS, and 10% for tinnitus. However nothing was back dated. So I sent another email to Bob. Then Teusday afternoon I got an email to the "Director of the Nashvile RO". She said "the Director of the Nashville Regional Office of the Veterans Benefit Administration (VBA), and I want to thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you, in gratitude for you serving our country. I have received your message, and I will do my best to give you a helpful response within the next few days. "

Then email from the original Nashville RO lady asked me to submit a 526ez and 4138 for rationale. Now I'm waiting to see waiting to see what happens.

Chuck.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use