VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moving Backwards Again!

Rate this question

Vetfree

Question

I started out the week in prep for notification. Yesterday I moved back to prep for decision. Today I moved back once again to review of evidence. I called peggy and was told I had a rating but they decided they needed to review the evidence again. Sounds like their saying we need to find a way to low ball you or deny you..... I try my best to think positive about the VA but they kinda make that impossible!!!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I started out the week in prep for notification. Yesterday I moved back to prep for decision. Today I moved back once again to review of evidence. I called peggy and was told I had a rating but they decided they needed to review the evidence again. Sounds like their saying we need to find a way to low ball you or deny you..... I try my best to think positive about the VA but they kinda make that impossible!!!

Hang in there - try to stay off ebenefits for a week or two.

jmho

Instead of thinking of the negative think of the positive - they are making sure your claim is complete and that you are getting the S/C % you deserve!

I agree with most. JMHO you will drive yourself nuts if you pay attention to that. Speaking from experience. Try to take up some hobbies or concentrate on making your conditions better. if you are concerned gather your evidence and find the loopholes in your claim and make it air tight. If they can't outright deny they, the VA will lowball the claim guaranteed. Make friends with the 38 CFR get to know it and argue your case with the evidence and regs. Come NOD time if needed you'll be ready. Good luck.