VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Traveling Board

Rate this question

chiefhouse00

Question

Congratulations on a good fight and and a excellent WIN!! You deserve some R&R, enjoy.

BBE came in yesterday, BVA decision to Rating decision in twenty days. What a good Friday it was.30% for PTSD,30% for migraines, 10% for ankle. Retro going back to 2006.C&P order for four other disabilities.

me.plum,

Congratulations on your long overdue and well deserved award. Sorry it took so long for the VA to finally do the right thing.

Since your combined rating is now over 50%, you are considered to be in priority group one (1) in the VA healthcare system. As a result, you can use the VA healthcare system for any medical condition (service connected or non-service connected) with no copays for VA medical care or VA prescriptions. Your health care at the VA is totally free. You can also go to the business office at your VAMC and request reimbursement of any copays you paid for VA medical appointments or VA prescriptions retroactive back to the effective date of your recent award that put you over 50%.

Good luck and Semper Fi.

GP

Retro on Saturday and officially P/T, Iam not happy with retro so have put in a letter to VA evidence intake Center as per peggie 800 line I was told to fax them my disagreement and they also have sent them a inquiry on my behalf. There fax number was given to me by them and told to do my disagreement this way. Fax number is 248 524 4260 just in case someone needs it. They used 8/9/13 as my date of claim when in fact and I can prove it, it was 8/9/12 which happens to be my birthday. I know I should be happy but after fighting for 5 years I want them to get it strait. Iam still waiting for brown envelope, should get tomorrow 4/13/20015. Too me its 12 months at $1600.00 or so I deserve it. Well any comments will be well taken. Good nite

Greetings

I'm still in stand-by mode at level 4, with the VLJ, but the date change from 1 Jan 2015 to 3 Apr 2015. I don't know what that date change means. I hope it means that the VLJ will be making a finally review of my eight contentions before signing and dispatching the decision. I'm hoping for the best and will let everybody know the results.

Best Regards

Chiefhouse