VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Traveling Board

Rate this question

chiefhouse00

Question

Greetings

My appeal case is currently with a Veterans Law Judge for appropriate action. It changed to Level 4 on 5 Jan 2015. How long do you think it will be before I hear something?

Best Regards

Chiefhouse

Edited by chiefhouse00

Movement on my appeal it is now with the VLJ as of 1-21-2015.She be coming around the mountain?

me.plum,

I hope everything works out in your favor and you receive a mountain of retro pay.

Semper Fi

well wait is almost over, rec letter from my hearing judge today dated 2/11/15. I had asked fro a motion to advance on docket and was approved. Letter state they will comply with the request and that sufficient cause has been shown and thus the motion to advance on board docket is granted. So in compliance with this action the board will take prompt action to issue a decision in this case. I will receive a copy of the boards decision as soon as it is issue. Signed by my hearing judge. I know this is not a granted appeal but I feel that all went well at hearing on 11/05/14. I guess I will know by March 15,2015 l let all know outcome , Its been a long 5 years

Looked at ebennies and it went from with VLJ to decision made ,2/27/15

Pending Dispatch: This indicates that the Veterans Law Judge made a decision on your appeal, and that BVA will mail the decision to you soon. 5 years waiting 4 years retro.

Yes , more good news. Chiefhouse is in the same boat. me.plum is next up at bat.