VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not Everything In The Va Is Bad. Got A House

Rate this topic

ArNG11

Congrats to you! I close on my first VA home loan the 17th. This is not my first home loan, but it is the first time I used the VA Home Loan....

i actually close either tomorrow or Thursday but props to the VA for making this Veterans Day week a memorable one. Edited by arng11

thanks and you more than welcome. I really am great full for this benefit.

Congrats on getting a home arng11, and thanks for your service.

Thanks. It really is an outstanding benefit. I am sleeping a little easier now a days and so is my family.

• In Memoriam

John999, is right it is a way of forced savings. After the first home the second one is all about downsizing or upsizing. I chose to downsize because I am older and cannot work.

There is not as much to be repsonsible for, too clean and take care of. Kids are usually gone. I was about to say there are no chickens in the house, but my wife got a couple of chicks for the grandkids to raise.

It is easy to pick up free loaders, but after I watched the news story of the woman that wouldn't leave even with eviction, I have become a little more aware of this problem. Poor guys couldn't get her out of there with a pry bar.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use