VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This Vets Day (Nov. 11) Free Stuff

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

There are many more than "just" Golden Corral. At my Golden Corral, the Vets day line was so long, I gave up. Try some of these, instead:

https://twitter.com/militarywallet

You have to scroll down there are so many: Some Examples of free stuff for Vets on Vets day:

Great Clips, free haircut

Free meals (or discounts) from Bob Evans,Tony Roma Pizza, Olive Garden, Red Robin, Red Lobster, Shoney's, Denny's, Outback, Chili's, Lone Star, Max and Erma's, Krispy Kreme, Applebees. See the link for details.

10% off at Food Lion

11% off at Dollar General

20% off Bed Bath and Beyond to include spouses

Free admission to Jamestown, Knotts Berry Farm, National Parks, Williamsburg,

And more: Go to link above.

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes this is great for the vets and their family's...I always ask a business if they give Veteran's discounts if ya don't ask you won't never know... pays the tax!

I was at Carls Jr the other morning they give Veterans discounts daily.

Yup. You gotta ask in order to receive. I got 10% off my 4 tire purchases. It adds up quick.

Kudos to all businesses honoring veterans and thanks for that link, broncovet; I thought I was pretty up on deals but there's a bunch there I was unaware of! :smile:

P.S. The Link that works for me is http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

Edited by Notorious Kelly

• HadIt.com Elder

I got 25% off an ADT security system which included two security cameras, special lock, windows and doors secured, panic button and smoke detector. I like those cameras since all the film is stored at ADT so they say with dates and times. Almost as good as S&W defense system and actually better since my wife if afraid of firearms. I used AARP membership to get discount,t but I think there is vet discount as well. Now I just need switchblade, permit to carry, Kung Fu cane and eyes in the back of my head to feel safe in Florida where people kill over a parking space.

John

• HadIt.com Elder

I got 10% off at Publix and Starbucks and even Big Lots. You have to ask. My wife does not ask and she has a military ID. Too shy but not me. There are discounts for almost everything especially hotels and travel stuff.

John