VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prep For Notification Back To Review Of Evid But Now Ab8 Avail

Rate this question

ktrokkt

Question

So ive had a claim from March2014 just hit prep for notification after a brief time a ab8 letter appeared, but my status changed to review of evidence , decision letter sent, I called Peggy and got told that some issues got decided others got thrown to put back to the review phase anyone elseexperience this , I got rated40% but that seemed lowballed to me

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I have been in the claims process since May 2013 - In June 2014 I was partially S/C and sent back to GOE for the rest of my claims to be worked on. When I got partially S/C I did receive my compensation (back pay) and my % monthly disability amount along with the BBE explaining each contention and why it was S/C or why it was denied. The remaining claims all stated "deferred for medical opinion" expect my MH claims which stated "VA examination" - I finally received my last C&P MH last month and now I am in the bouncing of phases LOL this week I have gone from GOE to PFD to GOE to PFD - LOL

I am close! So hope you find out soon too!!!!!