VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Sec On 60 Minutes Nov 9, 2014

Rate this question

Berta

Question

• In Memoriam

Jeez, What a bunch of great post. Well written by all. Berta doesn't miss anything and we patch in the cracks. Greatest team of people I have ever seen, unpaid at that, hehe. It is not a thankless endevor.

I have seen older vets who get their drugs free from the VA sit there and say the VA is the greatest not even considering their treatment. I have always thought this weird. Only the Vets in the pharm waiting rooms sit around and say this. Of coarse they are part of the problem without them really knowing it.

I agree with notorious, whole heartedly. We all need to get behind Bob, we will never have another chance to help. He is one of us.

Edited by Stretch

• HadIt.com Elder

There already remodeling my VAMC changing things around and making the clinics much nicer and more orderly...I noticed it today!

maybe there is hope! Hope So!

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet - that 2 yr period reopens w/each new disability, which is why I recommend that vets file for additional claims and once 100% they can request a waiver of payment and add another $10k that they have to pay for.

pr

I must have missed something - - - what 2 year period, etc.