VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sec Bob Email Link In Pr Not Working

Rate this question

Berta

Question

https://vaideahouse.ideascale.com/

This was in the email I got from VACO via VA employee yesterday and posted here and I got the actual press release from VA itself in my email with same link.......The link was supposed to be up and running today...has anyone else tried it????

I sent Secretary Bob an email that it isnt working yet. Was supposed to be up today.

RU, I believe they're talking about the website that Bob had setup for employees and such to submit ideas, not Bob's email. The link provided goes to the page then tries to redirect, but the site you're redirected to isn't showing up.

sorry bought that. But Bob wont have time to listen to everyone complaints or sugesstion because

you still have idiots out there that will suggest anything . He should have enough complaints lets see

what he do from what he has I have heard all this before

from former SOVA no results. He is trying to restore the trust in VA AND VETERANS he just

cant do everything over night nor with a lot of bull crap that don't matter. Take everyone complaints or ideals

is a big mistake. He has help me and I thank him for that don't wear good things out for non-sense. jmho

Edited by RUREADY

• HadIt.com Elder

I read into this Sec Bob McDonald new internet site '' VA Idea House.Com'' is for VA Employee's only for suggestions and such??? seems that's who he his referring to in this letter.

you have to sign in?

Maybe I miss read it?

Edited by britton

britton,

You are right. I just read a VA press release and it appears the "VA Idea House" website is only for VA employees to submit ideas.

What a shame. Perhaps Bob will come up with a suggestion website for veterans.

Wouldn't it be great if veterans had the opportunity to view and comment on the suggestions made by VA employees?

• HadIt.com Elder

My complaints = Open more VAMC's

Get faster time for Medical Appointments and no more 3 months 6 months to a year waiting!

Stop this all day /night'' waiting to be seen'' at ER.

When Veteran needs to be seen medically make time for that veteran ASAP no exceptions!

Better qualified Dr.s that will listen & Understand the Veteran!

Improve pharmacy waiting times and once VA Dr prescribes meds no matter if pain meds or asprin the scripts be good for 6 months to one year for refills and veteran can call in refills or go in person for refills & Open more windows at the pick-up window

Feed all veterans while waiting to be seen at the VAMC..Its an all day affair for me & most veterans...Lab & Dr.Appointments ect,,ect,,

And All VA employees need to have a better respect for All Veterans.

And speed up the claim process on all claim decisions !

There's probably a lot more but that's what I want to see!

With that said my VAMC here in Dallas has been remodeling the VAMC Building and building more 5 story parking garages (have one at present) and have a shuttle bus that takes veteran to/from parking garage or parking lots only a 20 min wait I think that's great there doing that!

Edited by britton

britton,

In addition your good suggestions I would also like to see the VA give veterans full access to their RO where they can go and talk to a live VA rep at the RO who has access to the veterans c-file and can address any concerns and answer any questions the veteran may have concerning the current status of their pending claims. It would also give the VA rep the opportunity to have the veteran provide additional evidence required by the VA and/or clarify any evidence previously provided. Think of how this one change would speed up the claims process and eliminate the backlog. The SSA offers full access to a live SSA rep by SSDI applicants and there is no reason the VA can not do the same. JMO