VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Complained About Denial Of Medical Care

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I complained to patient advocate, my PCP and to "Bob" and my congressman about being denied PT at the VA. I also asked for an OT and slip and fall consult. I was trying to get a grant to get my bathroom modified among other things. The reason I want the grant is obvious. Now the VA is calling me both night and day trying to BS me in to shutting up with dumb ideas. I tried to get PT from outside source rather than the VA and the PT guy would not even consider my needing PT because I did not have acute injury.

I am sorry I even asked for anything from these jerks because they continue to make dumb suggestions. I resent be just dismissed by some clerk when I ask for medical treatment, so I complain in the only way I know how which is to write and call people who might have a bigger hammer than me.

When are we supposed to get this card to get services outside the VA. I already have dental outside the VA due to my gripping to my congressman. I know the VA can bend the rules any time they wish. I am supposed to get vision care outside the VA as well. The card thing I do not understand and I don't think anyone does. Every time I ask for something it means a 20 mile trip to PCA at Hidden River and I am sick of it. I am getting the runaround I know. The VA is asking to DX myself and prove that I need this or that instead of evaluating me. This reminds me of that program that was supposed to improve the quality of life of p&t vets. The VA runs you around and then denies your request.

John

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic