VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Ebenefits App Trial Discussion

Rate this question

chuck57thSig

Question

I saw on eBenefits they wanted volunteers to test the new App for smartphones on eBenefits. I sent in my request and was accepted. I now have the app on my phone. I have an Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 3). Does anyone else have the app? Any Questions? I'd like to run this thru it's paces, if you don't have the app I would be glad to answer any I can. Test things, and such...

5 answers to this question

Chuck,

Keep us posted on how it works out.

Thanks...

I happen to volunteer for this as well. If you can believe this it actually works better than the Ebennies site which I find odd as it pulls data from the same server. Personally I like it. It's has access to all the necessary info you usually get on ebennies for. Its still in beta testing but I think it will be a good app. JMHO

I have it on the iPhone platform.

I saw on eBenefits they wanted volunteers to test the new App for smartphones on eBenefits. I sent in my request and was accepted. I now have the app on my phone. I have an Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 3). Does anyone else have the app? Any Questions? I'd like to run this thru it's paces, if you don't have the app I would be glad to answer any I can. Test things, and such...

• HadIt.com Elder

I have a Samsung 4 so I might try this.

btw did any of you guys get a '' Veterans Health Benefits HandBook'' in the mail?

I got mine today it has your rating decision and mostly all your health benefits in it & elgibility! and personal information like the veterans rating decision

This personalized handbook is for each veteran it even had the if you disagree with the healthcare provided in the handbook they sent a VA Form4107VHA

This was just published November 15 2014 in my letter today anyway.

Every Veteran should be getting one.

I was somewhat surprise to get it.

Edited by britton