VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Want To File A Compliant Against C&p Doctor With Veteran Advocate, Can I Do That?

Rate this question

knap-sack

Question

I had my C&P and the examiner did not put in his report what I said. He left things out and basically falsified the document with inaccurate recordings. Can I file a compliant against this Doctor?

Edited by knap-sack

He connected me with service connection and my stressor, but he left out my worst symptom. I was diagnosed in the service as an Alcoholic. That in itself is another mental disorder. He said I had no other mental disorders. The Doctor in C&P said the vet had an alcohol problem and quit drinking because I decided to. (He lied) I tried to quit a thousand times it was by the grace of God, He said nothing about 10 years of countless AA meetings.

The C&P doctor called my symptoms mild or transient. Thats 10 percent. I had a General discharge and was discharged for (alcohol rehab failure) Honorable Conditions, Do I have to get this documented by VA when its on my DD-214?

Today you get the boot from service and its 50% due to PTSD

I am lucky that I am even alive.

The sad thing is this is taking all I have to file this claim, All the poking and prodding and the C and P doctor does such a half ass job

I Want To File A Compliant Against C&p Doctor With Veteran Advocate, can I di this?

• In Memoriam

Sadness of this is that the C&P APN's are a bunch of lying SOB's.

I have never been in prison and I have been 40 years clean and sober.

This C&P Rat said that I have a social life of prison and that I was a drug and alcohol abuser, for my hypertension. I did go to the PA, but that was just a waste of time. Then I went congressional on them.

This really pissed me off.

Sorry for your frustration, knapsack.

My last C&P really pissed me off and it and my medical records are full of inaccuracies and outright fallacies; must be why they don't have us sign off to verify the accuracy of what goes in there.

No wonder these quacks are concerned about their safety:

"VA Moves to Prevent Veteran Violence Over Disability Claims To curtail confusion, the department wants to change when veterans can view the results of their disability exam online."

I suggest you file a VA Form 21-4138 http://www.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=21-4138 to your VARO with specific facts and backup documentation. Please don't express emotion in your statement; treat it as a legal document that would be read aloud in court.

These examiners state: "A thorough review of his C-File was completed for his exam..." but they may have done a rushed scan of your pile and missed or ignored important evidence, or important evidence you've submitted isn't in your file.

In this kangaroo court who's to know.

You don't really have a voice until the BVA but strengthening your case now couldn't hurt.

Good luck! :smile:

Edited by Notorious Kelly

Removing the results or delaying when a veteran can see the results appears to be another way for VA employees to hide from taking responsibility for the decisions or lack of decisions. While no one supports violence in the workplace I think it is necessary for examiners, report writers and decision make to face public review for their decisions. The veteran is the one with the right to privacy not the person making the decision. If the VA employee does not want to stand up and take responsibility for their decisions or recommendations they should find another job. That being said all of the VA employees that I am aware of are doing their best as professional employees. Both the VA employees and the veteran deserve a secure environment to provide or receive VA services.