VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Want To File A Compliant Against C&p Doctor With Veteran Advocate, Can I Do That?

Rate this question

knap-sack

Question

I had my C&P and the examiner did not put in his report what I said. He left things out and basically falsified the document with inaccurate recordings. Can I file a compliant against this Doctor?

Edited by knap-sack

Congratulations and enjoy the holidays.

I am surprised because of the c and p, I really thought my symptoms were in line with 70% to 100%. I do work so I figured the 100% was unattainable. I wish I would have had a compenant exam. This would have been impossible without you all. Something that comes to my mind after the initial rush of seeing success. I wish I was the person I was before the trauma I endured. I also realize that I am really lucky to be alive. Something that is difficult to explain is how ptsd affects my judgment it is very askew. I hesitate and it becomes very difficult to make decisions mainly due to emotional angering. It does help seeing the psychologist at the va. He is very smart and mindful wiith his therapy. This alone gives me hope and the compensation will also help with financial struggles. Thank you va, so far the only blemish I have seen at the va was this c and p doctor. I did it without signing power of attorney over. And you all was the guiding light through these dark water's. Thanks again

Had my psych C&P today. Took about 4hrs. I was told to bring things in writing to help me remember. When I went in I was not aloud to look at them. She said if you have had trauma you dont need help in remembering. She kept asking me about my marraige and my relationship with my kids. I was on a CCATT team so I only saw the reprocussions of the most critical injuries. We flew over hazardous areas. I told her about my nightmares and flashbacks. I have panic attacks. I basically don't go anywhere accept for appts. She minimized everything Example I gave her. She kept asking me why I was having these memories and nightmares and panic attacks. She basically doesnt think I have PTSD. I am so frustrated and confused. Has any one else experienced this?

Edit

Had my psych C&P today. Took about 4hrs. I was told to bring things in writing to help me remember. When I went in I was not aloud to look at them. She said if you have had trauma you dont need help in remembering. She kept asking me about my marraige and my relationship with my kids. I was on a CCATT team so I only saw the reprocussions of the most critical injuries. We flew over hazardous areas. I told her about my nightmares and flashbacks. I have panic attacks. I basically don't go anywhere accept for appts. She minimized everything Example I gave her. She kept asking me why I was having these memories and nightmares and panic attacks. She basically doesnt think I have PTSD. I am so frustrated and confused. Has any one else experienced this?

Edit

Dont worry about it, my c&p was so bad I wanted to end it all after I got home. I took notes also. He never even asked me anything, it turned out ok. I still have work to do but that is ok. It is ok it will work out my friend. Wait for the results and go from there.