VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Closed !

Rate this topic

bangajay

Hello to all !! Well today was a good day I guess. I got my rating to 80 percent from 60 in about 7 months. I have a couple of issues !! They low balled me on PTSD and gave me 30 percent when I had a letter from my physchiatrist. They gave me a 0% for gerd also 0 percent for my shaving. When I had shaving profiles throughout my whole military career and I had the surgery for it !! I was wondering what's the next step should I take ?? I appreciate all that helped me I'm not complaining at all I'm very grateful. I was just wondering what should I do from here. Do I wait for the bbe letter or apply for unemployability right now on ebenifits ?? They lady said I meet the qualifications for it. On Ebenifits I applied for increase for my spine, back, PTSD, gets, and for my shaving. Do I need to get a nexus statement or where do I go from here ?? I appreciate any input !! Thank you

Anything that was listed at 0 percent or you felt you were low balled on you can always do a NOD. Notice of Disagreement. List all documentation that you have that supports your claim and you should be fine. Congrats on your positive adjudication. Thank you for sharing. One step at a time :smile:

Also in the NOD make sure you request a DRO hearing b/c that way you have already requested it.....A DRO hearing will be asked down the road but by asking for it now in the NOD it will help speed your process up.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use