VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Employment Tdiu Yearly Questionare

Rate this question

Harley-1

Question

Not shure if I should download and send in the no employment questionnaire or not just over a year now and nothing received in My mail yet? Thanks in advance for advice and suggestions : ) I have read pros and cons about taking it upon Myself and just sending in the Tdiu questionnaire when one is not received - looking for a little insight here - thanks.

Edited by Harley-1

last question-on Form 21-4140- what is the (station address) ? and I am assuming file number is probably My ss- Thanks !!

Edited by Harley-1

• HadIt.com Elder

I use to send my employment questioner form in every December with return receipt sign by VA employee.

I did every year after I won my TDIU P/T award. 13 years now for me.

I Got a letter saying I no longer need to send them questioner form..so I stopped and that's been about 2 years ago or so.

I keep the letter but if you can prove to them you can't work if your IU P/T then I don't think they can give you a reduction.

the trick here is in my opinion the veteran needs to be P&T with no future exams to be safe not sending the questioner form....

Maybe not but that's just my opinion....But with the VA anything is possible.

IF your not sure download that questioner form and send it return sign receipt.

Edited by britton

I've been TDIU since December 2010.  Last year I forgot to send in my 4140 and in May 2017 I received an employment questionnaire from the VA, which I completed & returned the next day.

Today I'm filling out my 21-4140 and sending it in via Returned Receipt.

I was determined TDIU P&T with no future exams back in 2010, so I guess that goes to show that P&T is not automatically understood by VA the way they tell us it should be.

Bottom line, send in the Form until they tell you not to. Then do as Buck52 did and keep that letter!!

As for your file number, it may or may not be your SSN. My husband's is his SSN, but mine is a different number with only 8 digits. Check any VA correspondence you've received, it should be at the top right hand corner.

I don't see the question about Station Address on my 21-4140.

ARGH! Zombie post. Sorry about that...