VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Percentage Scale

Rate this question

diver

Question

Hello all I have a question for you. I had my C&P for my back increase, new sciatic, increase ankles, new MDD, & new hips secondary to my SC knees. The dr for the physical exam said he sees I am in pain. And the MDD exam lasted about 10 min for depression and anxiety, he asked me a couple of questions and then told me that he is going to get me out of here because there was no doubt that it is caused by my SC pain and he would make sure that I get rated for it.

My question is where can I find the criteria for each percentage scale [10%, 20%, 30% and so on] for the physical exams and where can I get a copy of the C&P exam notes for them. The MDD was at the VA hospital and the physical issues were a subcontracted dr.

Thanks Diver

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest D�i�v�e�r�2

Thank you on Saturday on the blue button my C&P for the PTSD/MDD showed up. The other C&P sense it was a subcontract DR I will have to go through you suggestions for it.

Diver

I have talked to the DAV about the other C&P results for the physical exam and they told me that I need to wait for the decision to be made because they do not have time to call and track down the results for the 20 thousand people they have. I just assumed that they had access to that information automatically.