VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Online! Help! I Hope I Don't Die Of Stupidity.

Rate this topic

• In Memoriam

Call a hospital ER nearest you and ask them questions including should I come in. If they say come in call the VA first and tell them to make a note that you are going to outside hospital leaving your name and SS number (you have 72 hrs to call the VA, I think). Then head out if outside hospital said to come in.

Reading this post opened up my eyes to the pills I take. I think I will look those up. I mean, gee, a deadly reaction with Nyquil? Some drugs can not be taken with grapefruit juice. I think it may just be better to take the grapefruit juice.

Slept through the night and woke up okay. Lesson learned, check for drug interactions first. It was never a problem before because I tend to do without any kind of meds whenever possible.

Broncovet, you're right. Imagine how many of their voters would keel over.

I have been sick for over a month and am on my 2nd round of antibiotics. I have many serious allergic reactions to meds and also am on an extensive list of meds, one of which is a blood thinner which is for a mechanical heart valve. I have had three instances of internal bleeding. Next time you go to your primary care go over you list of medications and have them tell you have you can safely take over the counter for various issues such as colds, stomach virus, etc. Keep that list with you at all times. We will die soon enough without doing it to ourselves.