VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had C@p Exam This Afternoon

Rate this question

Guest jstacy

Question

I had the exam this afternoon, Examiner was waiting for me and We spent about an hour. Very plesant. He had already studied all of the records as I took some of my copies with me. He examined me, took BP reading, It was 172/112. He said that was enough. He ask questions and very candidly said the RO should have rated it back in 1997 when they received the SMR.

He looked at Heart cath info and said the measurement of the ejection fraction from a heart cath outweighs one from a stress test since it is an actual measaurement.

As far as he was concerned, I should have been rated on the evidence already submitted.

Now for the VA mathmeticians, What does the following equal.

60/40/30/10

Edited by jstacy

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

John,

Don't you already receive 100% Service connection. How can you go more than that?

I see retr-pay back to 1994 for you, which should be quite a bit of money for you.

Shouldn't it be?

This would definitely be Cue as we discussed last night.

I will leave this one for the math experts for the benefit amt.

Glad to hear of the good news. Wish that your blood pressure was lower, it is a tad on the high side, actually it is more than a little high on the tad side!!.

Will your private physician be increasing or changing your blood pressure meds? He may need too.

Always,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

Thanks for the Kind statement. I should have been 100 percent for years but I m not. Now I believe it will be comong pretty soon. They call me a walking time bomb. It it is uncontrollable as I have been on every medication on the market.

• HadIt.com Elder

John,

I am so sorry to hear that the meds are not working for your blood pressure.

Yes, your finally awaited 100% is coming with your long awaited retro-pay. You have definitley proved your cue claim.

God Bless,

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

JStacy:

Please get your BP down. Did you not take your meds before the exam or do you have anxiety that makes BP go up?

ALso I think that you need to be very careful cause asking for TDIU at this moment may cause you to lose back pay.

Hang in there. Remember you can appeal any award or decison made.