VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 Months Into Meb-> Bi-Polar Changed To Anxiety Disorder (Nos) And Personality Disorder... ..what..?

Rate this question

mullensk

Question

Hello fellow members, I am new here; however, I felt that I had to write this because I am utterly confused. A year ago I suffered a bad accident on post involving a truck accident, which resulted in minor injury to my shoulder, but a large mental scar. I have trouble functioning daily and wake up from nightmares and have daily flashbacks... I went to a acute treatment facility, referred by the Army, and received a diagnosis of PTSD. My military psychiatrist originally awarded me a BI-POLAR diagnosis... I have no clue why... I argued with him in regards to that, but he kept it. After taking that long ass NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TEST,

I am now labeled as having ANXIETY DISORDER (NOS) AND PERSONALITY DISORDER (AVOIDANT AND DEPENDANT<-- they really had fun with that one probably). I have QTC appointments as in accordance with my MEB in 2 days from now.... What on Earth should I do... Can I continue with my MEB... is ANXIETY DISORDER (NOS) a boardable condition? Will the personality disorder interfere with my anxiety disorder diagnosis? Can they even attempt to chapter me if I have no stains on my record? Can the civilian's diagnosis of PTSD help me build my case? I am working on getting in contact with JAG at the moment, but other support would also be very warmly welcomed. Thank you all.

will they stop my MEB, or if they didn't mention anything about that to me, then they just plan on keeping it going?

THANKS!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet