VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bad Memory

Rate this question

Billyboy

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I was in the dentist chair when the plane crashed into Tower One. We thought it had been an accident. When Tower Two was hit I think everyone knew it was terrorism.

• HadIt.com Elder

Terry on 9/28 many of us were make sacrifices of burnt offerings to the Viking Gods to make sure you got 100%. World leaders were discussing the granting of 100% rating to Terry Higgins and asking what had gone wrong.

Guest terrysturgis

On 9-11 I was In Chicago. The 20th floor of a downtown hotel. I looked out the window and people on the sidewalk were looking up. The plane that went down in Ohio was missing. My kids called and told me to watch TV. We left the big city shorly after.

On 9-28 I received the bullentin on Mr. Higgens and immediatialy filed a claim with the VA fully understanding that all veterans with the name of "Terry" should be 100% P&T. Mission complete.

Billyboy, back on topic. I believe my memory problems are most likely from the fistfull of medications I take evevry day, and a little bit stems from getting older. Terry Sturgis