VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Sec Bob Mcdonald Really Cares About Veterans!

Rate this topic

Jeffersonrl68

All,

I can honestly say that SEC Bob McDonald aka 'Bob' really cares about Veterans. I met him while having a conversation with another Veteran. He just stood there and listened to our conversation. Afterwards he introduced himself...my mouth almost hit the floor!!! He thanked me for my service and asked for my phone number!!! A day later he called me to follow up!! Please note I am already 100% but I have an issue with my effective date!!! Instead of being dated back to 2000 on some issues the VA ONLY paid me from 2008!!!! We are talking some major chips!!!! Well my 'new' buddy 'Bob' is all over it and it also helps to live in the DMV!!!!

KEEP FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS.....YOU'VE EARNED IT AND DESERVE IT TOO!!!!

RLJL

100% DAV

Yea Buddy, Good stuff.

He did me good too. One email to him, and I had my dependency claim completed in 3 weeks, after waiting for over 4 plus years.

He is a good man, and I truly believe that he is trying to clean up the system.

After exchanging several emails I also feel he is working to see that Veterans are taken care of. I'm amazed at how quickly he responds to emails. Considering the number here that have contacted him I'm sure the same is happening all over the US.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use