VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval - Question

Rate this question

elijahdoe

Question

I had my C&P for PTSD on 25 Nov 2014 and Ebenefits went to "Pending Decision Approval" on 5 Dec 2014.

Any Idea how long this step takes and for them to complete my claim and send me the results.

Thank you

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just a thought.....if your claim is complete and your summary of benefits is updated with your new rating as you indicated, then you might try calling the 800 number and they should be able to tell you what your retro amount is and when it was dated for. The only reason I say that is because on my first claim I called and they gave me that information, so I knew what I was getting before I got it. While you are on the phone with them be sure and give them your current banking info so it can be direct deposited. If you have already done that, then no worries.

calling them is worth a shot. It worked for me and by finding out sooner rather then later..you won't think about it so much!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Thank you for your service and all the best to you and your family!!

Congratulations!!

Greg

Edited by eagle1012004