VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success With Allison! 5-Hrs 45-Min!

Rate this topic

OEF 21B

All I can say is WOW!!!

Semper Fi - OEF 21B

Eadeh, Nadhal R., VBAVACO [Nadhal.Eadeh@va.gov]

Sent:

Friday, December 19, 2014 1:47 PM

To:

Cc: McDonald, Bob; Limpose, John S, VBAWAC; VAVBAWAS/CO/Office of the USB VBA; Murphy, Thomas, VBAVACO; Hickey, Allison, VBAVACO

Subject:

RE: [EXTERNAL] Dependency Claim & Notice of Disagreement (UNCLASSIFIED)

Signed By: nadhal.eadeh@va.gov

Mr._____ ,

First and foremost, we apologize for the delay in processing your dependency claim.

In addition, we reviewed your dependency claim and made the following decision:

. Added your school child,

You will receive a retroactive payment in the amount of $2,634.80

Please reach out to me if you have any additional questions. Best Regards,

Nadhal

‐‐‐‐‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message‐‐‐‐‐

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 1:50 PM

To:

Cc: McDonald, Bob; Limpose, John S, VBAWAC; VAVBAWAS/CO/Office of the USB VBA; Murphy, Thomas, VBAVACO; Eadeh, Nadhal R., VBAVACO

Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Dependency Claim & Notice of Disagreement

(UNCLASSIFIED)

________,

I copied John Limpose and will ask him to pull and review your NOD issues again.

Allison

‐‐‐‐‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message‐‐‐‐‐

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 8:58 AM To: Hickey, Allison, VBAVACO

Cc: McDonald, Bob

Subject: [EXTERNAL] Dependency Claim & Notice of Disagreement (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE

Good morning Allison,

My VA Claim # is:

‐ and is with the Waco, TX VARO. My full name is

I found your e‐mail address on the Veteran's Benefit Network and wanted to provide you with some additional information that I didn't provide to Bob.

Here are the back‐up documents for my dependency claim that has been open since 22 May 2013.

With regards to my Notice of Disagreement, I am speculating that the rater took the line from my PTSD C&P of "I do not see any combat specific medals," to mean that I did not participate in direct combat with the enemy. And therefore did not apply 38 USC 1154 (Consideration to be accorded time, place, and circumstances of service) for my denied claims. I received a Bronze Star on each of my OEF deployments. The Bronze Star is only awarded "...in connection with military operations against an armed enemy;" (CFR‐2007‐Title 32‐vol 3‐Sec 578.16). I participated in almost daily combat engineer missions to multiple job sites throughout Afghanistan. Each convoy was a fully planned & coordinated military combat mission.

I also noted that my Gulf War General Medical Examination C&P on 15 May 2012 had several discrepancies with regards to my responses.

I appreciate any assistance you might be able to provide in expediting my dependency claim and notice of disagreement.

Respectfully,

Work COM:

Persona CELL:

(preferred method of contact)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE

WOW is right!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use