VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Smc (T) For Tbi

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

jfrei

I think this 10-0383 is just two of two pages.

if you click the link Asknod put up.copy it off   it will probably print out the two pages.

or just click print see what it does..

That is if your hooked up to a printer.

I mean I printed out Nods and the 21-2680 for my doctor my appointment is on the 30th. When I called the VA like always he was helpful for once. I said the expected date has now changed to next month for it to be finished not January anymore was anything submitted in for my claim. He said it looks like they have all the evidence they need by means of my 6 C&Ps and doctors notes and opinions. I asked is that even possible to make a decision on my level of SMC without the proper 21-2680 he said they could but I should have my doctor go ahead fill it out to help with the decision. So I am guessing that’s the way to go? 

I swear the VA are really pissing me off now. spoke to a man yesterday Yeha they have everything they need to make an informed decision 24 hours later they are requesting an examination now . Luckily I have an appointment due next week with my psychiatrist to fill out the forms, I don’t think this can be outsourced now saying 2019 is my claims completion date?

Edited by jfrei