VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Twisted Board Requested Imo.

Rate this question

Forgottenvet3

Question

i finished national guard basic training in 1974.i missed all of my drill meetings .a police officer made me sign a paper and said i am being forced to go to germany for active duty.after being in germany for about a month i ran out of the valium i took for my nervous condition.the army doctor refused to give my valium ,he gave me something called attarax.the attarax did not work.i could not sleep ,i started having nightmares and hallusinations.one day i was so stressed and filled with anxiety that i broke the trophy case ram sacked the main officers office and body slam a sargent that tried to stop me.i recived a lot of stiches .i told the doctor i meant to do it.i was given an article 15.i was not drug and i was not high.but i was very psychotic.after this incident my command sargent major gave me a job where i could work alone. i didnt even have to go to formation .when they went to field training,i was almost the only person on base .when ever one went to traing i was so paranoid.my claim for servie connected disability should have been approved 20 years ago when i applied.all the va does is remand my claim,and I believe they are waiting for me to die so i wont be approved.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hang in there Forgotten vet3 you came to the right place , these fine folks here at hadit will help you I'm confident that you will win your claim.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use