VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Always Claims They Dont Receive The Evidence!

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

I filed my Current FDC claim in Oct 14 and it just went to Prep for Decision on 12/22. At the bottom of the claims status page it states" Below is new and material evidence that we did not receive from you for previously denied lower back pain", WTH!! I uploaded the evidence a month ago via Ebenefits, have the print out for it, and mailed the evidence at the same time to the VA Evidence Intake Center. What irritates the Hell out of me is that I had this issue with my last claim, where the VA stated they did not receive evidence for this same issue, yet again I had the print outs from the site with date and time that evidence was uploaded. I am so tired of this Bull Crap where as Veterans we go above and beyond to go thru the 3 Ring Circus called the VA and Comp Exams with Looney Disgruntled Docs, then we have to chase the VA to give them our Evidence that they should have already, then the VA gives us the Damn runaround thru the whole process, even if the claim is granted in the end. I am sorry that I ranted on folks. God Bless and I hope all you Vets and Supporters have a great Christmas. I will keep you guys posted.

I got a call from waco and they were asking if I had sent in evidence for a particular claim, I told them yes, I had sent it in. Well the lady on the phone said .. " well you never sent it cause we dont have it sir"

Then I told her I had a confirmation printout showing the time and date it was filed on Ebentefits.

LOW AND BEHOLD, EVERYTHING CHANGED THEN.

OK SIR, NOW I SEE IT. looks like someone filed it in the wrong place..

BULL SHIT.. they had it the whole time and just wanted to see if I had proof that I sent it..

I say to my fellow veterans, save proof of everything you send to the VA because not only will the VA not do thier jobs and attempt to assist veterans anymore. they make it your burden to prove that THEY are in possession of the evidence you sent them.

Thanks guys for the support, and you are right, I should have sent it thru the Post Office as Certified, I did not think of that. I will keep u guys posted.

ASSUME! Makes an Ass of U & Me. Don't know where I read that but we're all guilty of it. With the VA, assuming anything is dangerous.

I got my C-File Jan 5ish 2014 after waiting on the FOIA claim for approx 16 mos. I didn't prepare an evidence-document check off list to compare but it looked ok. One big problem was the inclusion of another Vet's Vocational Rehabilitation File mixed in with my Voc Rehab documents. Didn't end up affecting my 06/2014 IU award, just saying, HTF did another Vet's records get mixed in with mine?? Last names, SS# and VA Claim #'s not even close. I "assume" (2) pages out of like 10 inches of paper isn't too big a deal, WRONG.

Merry Christmas and May You All be Awarded IU!

Semper Fi

Gastone

• HadIt.com Elder

I wonder if we could cue the VA for mixing up our records? eh! I'm getting afraid to go see my c-file no telling what they have in it.....I seen it once back when I was doing my claim at my RO and they looked like I came to rob them or something...

• HadIt.com Elder

I have put evidence right in the VA's hands and they have lost it. This usually means another appeal if they decide without considering evidence. They get away with murder and I do mean "murder". Even on Christmas I hate their guts for the pain they cause us. I can think of a good present for them at my VARO. The VA is a three ring circus with no ring master. I get a check from them and I still hate them. I don't feel that way about my civil service pension or SSA/Medicare.

John