VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Question

Rate this question

Cavman

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Cavman

Usually you don't have a second C&P on an appeal unless the VA decides something was wrong with the C&P or you make an issue of their being something wrong with the C&P exam. If it goes to the BVA it might come back to the VA for another C&P based on some error.

caveman

the va is sending me to my second c%p on the 18th. they said in the letter it was for my appeal. and my appeal is at the ro. so i would say if you provide new evidence for your appeal you may have to go toanother c%p.

calnight

• HadIt.com Elder

I went to three. The first was a total quack, the second was ok and the third was a 3 shrink panel. I also had an outstanding Outside Medical Opinion done by a shrink with a good reputation in Dallas.

If you got 50% a second C&P will probably go your way also as thee Docs hate to contradict each other. If you are not working or collect SSD be sure and tell the new Doc.

Good Luck

PS sometimes the C&P is ordered with instructions for the Doc to look into issues not covered by the prior C&P