VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Exams

Rate this question

boomer2

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

EBennies will not have copies of your exam. If the C&P was conducted at a VAMC then you can get a copy from the Release of Information office(records office), however, if it was done at a hired gun office like a QTC or VES then you would only have access to it after a decision was made on your claim and then only after a FOIA request. If you happen to live close to the VARO then schedule an appointment to review your records, again this would be after a decision is made on your claim and if your exam was not done at a VAMC. JMO

If the C&P was done at the VAMC it is likely, it is under the blue button (notes) in MyHealthyVet. I just had a gentleman I have been assisting, have a PTSD C&P and within a week it was posted on MyHealthyVet. I have seen several others in the past, but this was in December so some are still doing it. Of course if it is done at an outside contractor like QT, it will not be posted and you have to request it.

ArNG11 is correct ebennies does not show you your C&P exam.

If your C&P was done at a VA Medical Center you can get a copy here: https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/

provided you have signed up for "myhealthvet" . It usually takes three days after your C&P exam before you can down load it via the blue button.

As the others have said the easiest way is on My HealtyVet. It's also a good way to look at all the notes that are put in by different Doc's to make sure they are accurate!