VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At This Time, Your Regional Office Is Unable To Provide An Estimated Completion Date For This Type Of Claim

Rate this question

GFTrooper

Question

Hi everyone,
has anyone seen this before?
( At this time, your Regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim
) After 13 months of waiting for VA to make a decision on my claim and I can't count how many times they have lost my paperwork. They sent out a letter denying me because they had lost my paperwork again. The same day they open a case, waiting for ministration review and apparently they found my records the same day they sent out the denial. I have called my local congressman several times and left message without any response. Can somebody recommend a congressman or senator that could help me in getting some kind of movement in my case against VA?

Thanks

Frustrated to no end

If you do not get a timely reply from VA Secretary McDonald, send an email to Undersecretary Hickey at:

Allison.Hickey@va.gov

She seems to be responding to more emails from vets.

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

5 months + now and the only reason they give is they are scanning my records in. They told Congressman Tipton they had 30 days to reply to him. 30 days will be up on the Friday 6 Feb 2015. For now nothing has changed that I can see. :sad: (Case is now 16 months old. )

• HadIt.com Elder

I had SMC waiting for me due to some secondary issues with DMII. I got the rating but the VA deferred actually granting me the SMC money. I waited until I just filed another claim saying there was no good reason for them not to pay me. I got paid and claim was settled in a month. I had to file CUE to get "S". Well, VA turned my request into a CUE. They just want to hold onto the money perhaps for some accounting reason known only to God and VA.

John