VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At This Time, Your Regional Office Is Unable To Provide An Estimated Completion Date For This Type Of Claim

Rate this question

GFTrooper

Question

Hi everyone,
has anyone seen this before?
( At this time, your Regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim
) After 13 months of waiting for VA to make a decision on my claim and I can't count how many times they have lost my paperwork. They sent out a letter denying me because they had lost my paperwork again. The same day they open a case, waiting for ministration review and apparently they found my records the same day they sent out the denial. I have called my local congressman several times and left message without any response. Can somebody recommend a congressman or senator that could help me in getting some kind of movement in my case against VA?

Thanks

Frustrated to no end

Based on comments from others on Hadit, I will be surprised if you do not receive a response fairly quick.

Good luck.

Within 30 minutes of my email I received this: "The Secretary has received your email on February 5, 2015. He has forwarded your inquiry to VA leadership for review and direct feedback to you. " Five minutes after that I received a new email from a senior VA manager explaining that he was getting in touch with the head person at Denver's VA hospital.Then I received a phone call asked to me about my information. One of the things that got my attention was they asked me if I'd ever lived in Philadelphia? Which I have not, gives me the impression that my case was transferred to the Philadelphia office and not to the Denver office where it should be at. Shortly after that,a phone call, I received another phone call from Denver explaining that somebody has been assigned to my case and that I would get an answer by Monday. My only worry is that I may have stepped on some toes and they will just deny me again for doing this. I hope this is not the case.I will post when I find out more.

Edited by GFTrooper

The new VA Secretary seems to be pro veteran and I don't believe he would tolerate retaliation against a vet by VA employees. Hopefully you will hear good news.

Again, good luck.