VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Know What This Means?

Rate this question

kate7772

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

After I read the ACE info again, I agree with jesusplay.

Have you missed any calls that could have been from the VA?

Found out what happened. Since part of the original claim is a Camp Lejeune water issue, everything should be out of Louisville, but was erroneously opened in our local office also. So, that one was closed and the Louisville one is now showing open.

Been communicating with some VA officials and it seems we may have some news very soon. Fingers crossed!

Glad you got it cleared up. I hope you get good news on the Camp Lejeune water issue claim. I was at Camp Lejeune in 1968, 1969 and 1970.

Good luck.

Glad you got it cleared up. I hope you get good news on the Camp Lejeune water issue claim. I was at Camp Lejeune in 1968, 1969 and 1970.

Good luck.

Are you service connected on any water issues?

No, but I do have multiple myeloma which is on the list. Fortunately for me, multiple myeloma is also on the AO presumptive list and I am a Vietnam veteran so it was easier for me to file a claim for my disease under the AO presumption since all I had to prove was my multiple myeloma diagnosis and my service in Vietnam. I have other medical issues but they are not shown on VA's current list of conditions possibly caused by the contaminated water at Camp Lejeune.