VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Shoutbox Poll - Please Take A Second And Answer It

Rate this question

Tbird

The Shoutbox   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Keep The Shoutbox or Get Rid of It

• Keep It
    • Get Rid of It
    • I don't use and don't care

Question

I've only used it once -- to let the PTB know I planned to donate to the site. Agree with those who said it's better on the side (and I may use it more with it there).

I just signed up to your website, i can see that it could be a good thing. You also have to the of the future i think it is, Google+ has something called hangout where you can record something, post it and if people are interested they play it kind of like youtube. Just an opinion. Good luck and Good Bless

• Founder

I just signed up to your website, i can see that it could be a good thing. You also have to the of the future i think it is, Google+ has something called hangout where you can record something, post it and if people are interested they play it kind of like youtube. Just an opinion. Good luck and Good Bless

I have been to several google hangouts and have been investigating it. thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• HadIt.com Elder

Its good to shout at someone you need to send message to and not take up the space in the forums.

............Buck