VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbird Calling All Hands - If Hadit.com Has Helped You Write A Testimonial

• Founder

Has HadIt.com Helped You? Please write a short Testimonial if you are so inclined click this link to write your testimonial

I have set up a form to gather testimonials if you feel HadIt.com has helped you with your claim or with being part of a community or however you feel it has been of benefit, please do take the time and let me know by filling out the form located here.

• 2 months later...

Hadit has helped

I was completely lost when i filed a clam and turned down.Thanks to the smart members it opened my eyes and made me realize I made a few simple mistakes that I was able to correct on my NOD . The next clam I was more prepared thank you

Semper Fi

Thank God I fell upon this site.It has helped me so much with my claim,and hadit is teaching me so much,where I feel I can help others.Navy04,thank you so much you been of so much help and support.

Tbird, the link asks for my email addy, which I know you have.

Are the email addys going to be published on line?

• Founder

Tbird, the link asks for my email addy, which I know you have.

Are the email addys going to be published on line?

Berta -

No it does not show, but I'm glad you brought that up I took it off the form and changed Your Full Name to Forum name or name you go by. I think that works better.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use