VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbird Calling All Hands - If Hadit.com Has Helped You Write A Testimonial

Yes, hadit has helped me..mucho. Even if you do hire a lawyer, you have to have enough knowledge to ask the right questions from the lawyer. I thank you Tbird as I know this site probably does not make, but instead, costs you money. Ask Nod's is the same thing, and he also is a big help.

Like Berta, tho, I am quite reluctant to give out any personal information online. There are hackers and hecklers, both, who have targeted me, mostly from another site where I post often, which is unrelated to Veterans issues.

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

Hadit helped me and helps me with other veterans claims... so much good information here this site is a God Send to me and many veterans.

I can't thank Ms Tbird enough.

some times we don't need to ask questions they are already there in a post! & the questions we need to ask get answered from a lot of hadit members & hadit radio prod-cast show with Jbasser & Jerrel!

Thanks to Ms Tbird

.................Buck!

This site has undoubtedly help in every way, research, camaraderie, and good answers from its members. Most of all, it keeps my from going nuts from looking at ebennies all the time.

I am totally grateful they you all exist. JR

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use