VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Focus Group

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

How many of you participated?? I didn't even get a darn survey!!!

Hamslice.

v v v v v v v v v v

Dear eBenefits User:

On January 25, 2015, the eBenefits web portal will unveil a new look and feel.

This redesign will enhance access to the over 55 self-service capabilities and overall experience for Veterans, Service members, and their families. The home page will include clearly labeled menus, structured content and easy-to-access features. These changes will allow users to better find, apply for, and manage benefits and claims.

eBenefits’ new design was inspired by folks like you, through research and focus group meetings with experienced eBenefits users. It’s also a result of collaboration between VA and DoD stakeholders who interact daily with Veterans and Service members.

We hope that you find your eBenefits experience to be a positive one and that you continue to use the site as your one stop shop for applying for or managing benefits and health information.

Sincerely,

The eBenefits Team

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I don't mind an update, as long as it actually works, and not just look good. I guess we will see. Thanks for the info bud, I never even knew

Yeah the pop ups would show up and I would fill them out as well and give feedback,however there was never a survey. At least not through the app and not through the regular website from what I noticed.