VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Supporting Documentation - Secondary Conditions - 21-526 Ez

Rate this question

green

Question

I'm in the process of pulling data together for my claim for secondary conditions. I requested my medical files from two VA hospitals and now that I have all the information I'm going through it. I'm pursuing the expedited route (21-526 EZ) and was thinking that the most straight forward approach would be creating a separate PDF file with the necessary medical files providing support for each secondary condition and naming the PDF as such (i.e. peripheral neuropathy medical records, etc). There will be some redundancy given the secondary conditions may be mentioned during the same medical appointment. Does this seem reasonable?

It was interesting that in reviewing my files there are a lot of inaccuracies in how the Dr's and PA's documented things. Should I include the data that is incorrect in my records submission or only the accurate information? The inaccurate data is clearly a mistake as the vast majority of information supports my claims.

I appreciate your help!

Green

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet