VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Weary Of E-Benefits Requests.

Rate this question

ArNG11

Question

I don't know how many people have had this happen to them but I thought I should mention it on this forum. Something is amiss here.

I have a few claims that have been decided on and other that I filed NOD's for. I got tired of the games and I sought the help of an Attorney. This is now the second time that requests for information have been made through E-bennefits without going through my rain maker.

From what I understand of the law and what my attorney has stated this is illegal. They must go through my attorney and Ebenefits is not a proper avenue to request anything from a claimant. There is just not a real record to trace this as it can be edited by the VA as they see fit. I'm not sure what kind of lure this is but I would be weary and exercise extreme caution.

Mr. A

Thanks for the support bud. I have had 4 claims complete in less than 2 years with multiple claimed conditions on all. As far as finishing claims fast, I cant complain about the Waco RO, just crazy of the up and downs.