VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Used The New, Have Your Claim Decided On Feature On Ebennies

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Has anyone used the "Have your claim decided on" feature on Ebenefits site. As you all know my claim was at the Prep for Decision phase for the last month, then the other day it went back to Gathering of Evidence. Well the Ft Worth VA called today and scheduled a couple of C&Ps at the Ft Worth and Dallas VAs. I have Uploaded, Mailed and Faxed all the Medical Evidence more than once, and I am tired of these idiots. My last two FDC claims I had a couple of bad C&Ps, as either the Docs would not even look at me and hardly talk, or accept my Evidence. These Damn exams are driving me crazy, and I don't feel like driving over 200 and 300 miles round trip to each exam. I am thinking of using this feature in the next few days. As long as the VA grants SC on a few conditions, then I will fight the rest 1 condition at a time from hear out. What do you guys think? Thanks again and hope you have a good week.

Has anyone used the "Have your claim decided on" feature on Ebenefits site...

I really want to click on it... They have all the evidence needed but who knows what'll happen. :unsure:

ETA - I said screw it and launched one down range!

ridyxf.png

Edited by K9MAL

I really want to click on it... They have all the evidence needed but who knows what'll happen. :unsure:

ETA - I said screw it and launched one down range!

ridyxf.png

No victory with out risk. You are a brave soul. I'm rooting for you. Good Luck keep us posted.

Thanks for the support, I would think that if I use the VA's new Ebennie option to finalize the claim, then I should still be following their guidelines in the end. This is my fourth claim in the last 18 months, and this whole process is driving me Looney, as it does to us all. Just don't have the strength this time. I really appreciate the kind words though, been a while since I heard the Old Ship Mate, Lol!!!

No one has a issue on this site who doesn't hear from you offering advice or at least moral support.

You've worked too hard proving your extensive disabilities to lose ground. Sometimes you have to just play the game. Yeah, it gets old and we get worn from having to battle with the VA while fighting through our disabilities which aren't getting better with time. Not fun. Hang in there and maintain your course and speed. Watch out for shoals. You'll get there.

LOL. Well, I puzzled over it for 5 minutes or so then discussed with my alter ego who logic'd that if all requested documentation has been submitted, and your expected date has passed, clickit, else get off your keister and submit more documentation. So, I girded up me loins and clicked it. I will keep you posted, but as someone said, worst case is a new NOD and return to the queue.

Edited by harvey.puckett