VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Used The New, Have Your Claim Decided On Feature On Ebennies

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Has anyone used the "Have your claim decided on" feature on Ebenefits site. As you all know my claim was at the Prep for Decision phase for the last month, then the other day it went back to Gathering of Evidence. Well the Ft Worth VA called today and scheduled a couple of C&Ps at the Ft Worth and Dallas VAs. I have Uploaded, Mailed and Faxed all the Medical Evidence more than once, and I am tired of these idiots. My last two FDC claims I had a couple of bad C&Ps, as either the Docs would not even look at me and hardly talk, or accept my Evidence. These Damn exams are driving me crazy, and I don't feel like driving over 200 and 300 miles round trip to each exam. I am thinking of using this feature in the next few days. As long as the VA grants SC on a few conditions, then I will fight the rest 1 condition at a time from hear out. What do you guys think? Thanks again and hope you have a good week.

Good for you to have the Strength to click and ask for Finalizing claim. I started another post that now, I have multiple C&Ps over a 4 day period at 2 different VAs. I found out that there in an unknown condition that I should have been treated for, per the Audiologists Docs C&P exam last year. So know I have a C&P for that at the Dallas VA, then multiple other C&P exams at Ft Worth VA to include a PTSD Review, WTH. I was increased from 30 to 70% PTSD just last year, and my letters along with Ebenefits says that my PTSD is up for Review in Feb 2016, yet the RO is reviewing me Feb 2015. Just don't get what these Damn folks are doing to us. I would not have known any of this, had I not spoke to a real nice Fellow at the Ft Worth VA C&P Exams schedule office. I would like for all this to go good, and somehow the VA makes my 100% SC Permanent, and leave me the hell alone. But as you all know I along with you guys just don't have that much faith in the system. I will go to the exams and keep you guys posted once I get a copy of the Exams. God Bless

...and keep you, Navy. I think you're making a good choice. None of this is any fun and certainly delving back through all the details isn't any kind of cake walk without lasting effects. Hang in there and hang onto God.

Maybe the RO is calling for the PTSD exam a year earlier because you're supposed to be by anyway? My gut feeling, like yours, is skeptical. They could just as well tell you, if you were to ask, that they can review your rated disabilities at any time to ensure they are as severe as last rated or if a "rating adjustment" is required. Could go either way. Still, there are good people within the VA, like the C&P scheduler at Fort Worth you mentioned and the guy who called me recently from our local RO here who seemed pretty genuine. So you really never know. It's hard to stay positive considering what you went through to gain the conditions to be rated where you are and asking for what you should have, then fight through all the difficulty getting there.

Thank you for the support bud, and I truly don't want to sound like a whine bag or cry baby. I know that we all have been thru a lot, I have never wanted Pity, just wished the Govt and the Civilian world really understood what he have all gone thru and continue to get the run around. The VA should know that by now I am 100% SC already, no more money for me, atleast not at this point, I just want the VA and Govt to SC and admit to every pain, disease and illness that I came home with, and did not ask for. Thanks again for the support and I just hope that we all have more Success stories in 2015 then the heart aches we had in 2014. God Bless

Thank you for the support bud, and I truly don't want to sound like a whine bag or cry baby. I know that we all have been thru a lot, I have never wanted Pity, just wished the Govt and the Civilian world really understood what he have all gone thru and continue to get the run around. The VA should know that by now I am 100% SC already, no more money for me, atleast not at this point, I just want the VA and Govt to SC and admit to every pain, disease and illness that I came home with, and did not ask for. Thanks again for the support and I just hope that we all have more Success stories in 2015 then the heart aches we had in 2014. God Bless

Just what we all want, really.

I don't trust this, but that's just me it maybe ok? we can always File NOD's Apeals !

just remember

Once the appeal issues are ready for decision (RFD), ideally, NODs should be worked from the oldest pending to the newest received, with the exception of priorities, which include Homeless Veterans, Seriously Injured/Wounded Veterans, Congressional Inquiries, and Financial Hardship cases, etc. Priorities are worked before all other pending claims.

This also means that a Veteran who has filed multiple NODs over time, may only receive a decision concerning his oldest pending NOD, while the issues contained in his other “younger” NODs remain pending.

with that being said, ok, vietnam agent orange vets got a priority... rightfully so. .. with the neimer actions, because the VA finally was forced to acknowledge the ilnesses, so in following suit, being the va has finally admitted there is really a gulf war illness, then shouldnt gulf war vets get some kind of priority as well? It sure doesnt seem like we are getting any priority, it seems more like they are trying to deny we even exist.

The squeaky wheels should get the grease, and after the vietnam vets, we are the next in line.

Edited by 63SIERRA