VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Used The New, Have Your Claim Decided On Feature On Ebennies

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Has anyone used the "Have your claim decided on" feature on Ebenefits site. As you all know my claim was at the Prep for Decision phase for the last month, then the other day it went back to Gathering of Evidence. Well the Ft Worth VA called today and scheduled a couple of C&Ps at the Ft Worth and Dallas VAs. I have Uploaded, Mailed and Faxed all the Medical Evidence more than once, and I am tired of these idiots. My last two FDC claims I had a couple of bad C&Ps, as either the Docs would not even look at me and hardly talk, or accept my Evidence. These Damn exams are driving me crazy, and I don't feel like driving over 200 and 300 miles round trip to each exam. I am thinking of using this feature in the next few days. As long as the VA grants SC on a few conditions, then I will fight the rest 1 condition at a time from hear out. What do you guys think? Thanks again and hope you have a good week.

• HadIt.com Elder

Please note''I believe the VA Means that for every veteran in any war not just Vietnam!

I think the VA used to send Vets a letter saying about the same thing. As long as the Vet is certain all necessary evidence is in the VARO's hot little hands, should be good to go. Keep in mind, if something is missing or the Rater determine that additional evidence is necessary, your FDC becomes a R Axx Claim. Be careful, be very careful. I just read last week, that the VA has instituted a new "Additional 12 months Retro Bonus" for all FDC claims beginning in 2015. Not bad.

Semper Fi

Gastone

My fully developed claim closed on Saturday jan 31. I attempted to download award letter and dont think its updated. I had 10 disabilities al service connect. C and p were favorable. I am a homeless vet. Called va today. Wait on Brown envelope. Any advice. Stressing

I did it . It was a mistake! I already have a new cancer that I need to claim and am trying to back out of it.