VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Used The New, Have Your Claim Decided On Feature On Ebennies

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Has anyone used the "Have your claim decided on" feature on Ebenefits site. As you all know my claim was at the Prep for Decision phase for the last month, then the other day it went back to Gathering of Evidence. Well the Ft Worth VA called today and scheduled a couple of C&Ps at the Ft Worth and Dallas VAs. I have Uploaded, Mailed and Faxed all the Medical Evidence more than once, and I am tired of these idiots. My last two FDC claims I had a couple of bad C&Ps, as either the Docs would not even look at me and hardly talk, or accept my Evidence. These Damn exams are driving me crazy, and I don't feel like driving over 200 and 300 miles round trip to each exam. I am thinking of using this feature in the next few days. As long as the VA grants SC on a few conditions, then I will fight the rest 1 condition at a time from hear out. What do you guys think? Thanks again and hope you have a good week.

Man this is getting hard not to do. I had my C&P done back in November and still nothing. I have even talked to my rainmaker and know what decision they are proposing but no decision yet. I still haven't pressed the damn button. Gathering evidence is what it went back to. With no C&P's left. All my treatment records, 3-5 docs all saying the same thing to include a QTC doc. Do I risk it. What will happen a bogus decision? I still will have to appeal either way. RRRRR this can be maddening but I am thinking about it logically at least trying to. If they have all they need and have a proposed rating why not force the decision. Hmm. I think I will ask my rainmaker on a hunch.

Now remember that my claim was at Prep for Decision forever, then went back to Gathering of Evidence, then a ton of C&Ps, now back at Prep for Decision for the last month. I am going crazy too. Good luck

Claim continues to be in Prep for Decision for the second time now for about 6 weeks. I just don't know what the heck is going on. I just want to click the decide my claim button on Ebennies, but it would just give the VA a reason to low ball me. Hope you guys are doing well