VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Multiple C&ps In The Next 2 Weeks, And Up For Review Already!

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

I am freaking out as I have multiple C&Ps coming up in the next few weeks. What is driving me crazy is that I was informed by Ft Worth VA that one of the Exams is for a PTSD review, WTH. Per VA paperwork I am due for Review in Feb 2016 for PTSD, Crohns and Scars, not Feb of 2015. Then the VA stated that when I had my C&P last year with the VA Audiologists for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus, the Exam Doc listed in his notes for me to be reviewed by ENT DR for unknown condition, what does that mean, have I been walking around for the last year with some unknown medical condition that should have been treated. Then one exam was just canx due to a Doc's family member passing away, which I would not have known except that the VA worker spoke Spanish and told me in Spanish what the real issue was. Then I already have Mental Health appointment at 1 va at 1130, and they expected me to get there from over 100 miles away, while at a different VA earlier that morning for an ENT C&P exam. Does the VA not realize what they freaking put us thru. I am having to run 60 mph in circles, and why should I have to call the VA and point out there mistakes. I posting in another topic, that I thought about using the Option on the Ebennies home page, where I can ask the VA to make a decision on my claim and all evidence is there, bull crap. There is no way that I am going to do that if the VA doesn't have a clue. You guys know that If I go that route and not attend all the C&Ps that the VA is just going to come up with some bull crap reason to Deny me, and waist all the months for nothing. I just hope that all these exams go Ok, and maybe I will be granted 100% PERMANENT. I sure could not go thru all this crap without the support you guys have given me. Thanks

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet