VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Last C&p Yesterday.

Rate this question

silverdollar22

Question

Well I had my last two c&p's yesterday at the augusta va. One was for memory loss which turned out to be for my depression and the other for joint pains which I've claimed since 95 and was always denied with no c&p. The mental c&p I think went very well. The doc was kind, cheerful and and to my disbeliefe said was here to help the veterns get a good rateing. He said that he would service connect my depression and said in his words (Your giong to get something but i don't think it will be enough to retire). I thought that was positive. My other c&p was for joint pains and hip pain and to be honest i almost walked out on that one, because she was a practishener( sorry about my spelling it isn't my strong point) and she made me feel like i was confused and mabe so, but she said what joints and when i told her she kept interupting me and stating that i was already service connected for that so what joints are you claiming. So after i said neck and elbows she did the ROM on everything and poked me and said she was done. It lasted about a hour. Then i went for neck and elbow x-rays and was finally able to get out of that place. So who knows what the outcome will be. Hope it wont take long!

Thanks for listening

Eric

• HadIt.com Elder

I hope your C&P went good for ya but don't be to shocked if it didn't ... getting SC is good but sometimes them C&P docs will fool ya.

Ya, I realise that, but the guy seemed honest. We will see!! Can only hope for the best!

I hope your C&P went good for ya but don't be to shocked if it didn't ... getting SC is good but sometimes them C&P docs will fool ya.

the doc who did my depression c&p was very honest and straightforward. and it was reflected in her report too.

Glad your exam went some what well bud. I have seen a lot of Vets lately that their claim goes to Prep the next. Don't know if that is good or bad, or the VA is actually doing their job, LOl!!!

I have multiple exams in the next two weeks, and it makes me sick to think of the exams. I have had a ton, but never get used to it. On one hand it could go good and maybe I can finally be 100% Permanent, or the other hand the VA could low ball me. Then I just found out that one Exam is actually a PTSD Review. Good luck and keep us posted