Using an Ad Blocker? Consider adding HadIt.com as an exception. Hadit.com is funded through advertising, ad free memberships, contributions and out of pocket. ×

C&p Exam Today

r2rusmc
This thread is over 365 days old and has been closed.

Please post your question as a New Topic by clicking this link and choosing which forum to post in.

For almost everything you are going to want to post in VA Claims Research.

If this is your first time posting. Take a moment and read our Guidelines. It will inform you of what is and isn't acceptable and tips on getting your questions answered. 

Remember, everyone who comes here is a volunteer. At one point, they went to the forums looking for information. They liked it here and decided to stay and help other veterans. They share their personal experience, providing links to the law and reference materials and support because working on your claim can be exhausting and beyond frustrating. 

This thread may still provide value to you and is worth at least skimming through the responses to see if any of them answer your question. Knowledge Is Power, and there is a lot of knowledge in older threads.

spacer.png

Question

So on Monday I got an appointment reminder call reminding me that I had four separate C&P appointments today. Four? Huh? I didn't know anything about them.

Fast forward to this morning. My first three where all with the same Doc and were pertaining to my lower back and neck issues. Total time about with him about 90 minutes or so. Next appointment was with a psychologist regarding PTSD. Two hours later she says I definitely have PTSD and severe depression related to my service. Lets me know that the report will probably be written up over the next day or so.

Here's hopes and prayers that it doesn't get lost on someones desk for a couple six months.

• Like 1

r2rusmc,

Hopefully, your C & P exam reports will support your clams. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you will find a lot of veterans on Hadit who are ready, willing and able to provide assistance to their fellow veterans and their families. If you do need assistance, please provide as much relevant info as possible as it will make it easier for others to fully understand your injuries and/or diseases and why you believe they are connected to your military service. It is not necessary for you to provide personal identifier info.

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

Semper Fi.

Georgiapapa.

• Like 1

You should be able to view your C&P exams on MyHealthVet usually after three days have elapsed. Your RO will also view them "online".

• Like 1

Glad it went well and wish you the best bud. I got a call the other day, and now I have 4 days worth of C&Ps next week, to include a PTSD Review, and an unknown condition that the VA said I should have been treated for last year. God Bless

Well just got to see the "exam" results on myhealthvet.

They are not denying my PTSD but are saying it is due to a lifetime and not specifically military service. Not cool.

Back issues without a doubt related to military service.

Neck issues, despite entries in my service record, more or less are an age related issue.

Needless to say, I will be requesting re-evaluation. Just on the psych report alone there are some comments made that I know damned good and well I never stated as well as comments that were completely contradictory to what I know I've said.

Not ripping on the Docs seen, viewing more as "poor note taking".

It is what it is.

Sorry to hear it. On the PTSD claim did they say it is less likely than not related to military service?

• Like 1

• veterans-crisis-line.jpg
    The Veterans Crisis Line can help even if you’re not enrolled in VA benefits or health care.

CHAT NOW

• Advertisemnt

• question-001.jpegLooking for Answers? Here are tips for finding the answers you seek.

All VA Claims questions should be posted on our forums. To post, you must register. Registration is free. You can register for a free account here.

You can read the forums without registering.

Tips on posting on the forums.

1. Post a clear title like ‘Need help preparing PTSD claim’ or “VA med center won’t schedule my surgery” instead of ‘I have a question.
    2. Knowledgeable people who don’t have time to read all posts may skip yours if your need isn’t clear in the title. I don’t read all posts every login and will gravitate towards those I have more info on.
    3. Use paragraphs instead of one massive, rambling introduction or story. Again – You want to make it easy for others to help. If your question is buried in a monster paragraph, there are fewer who will investigate to dig it out.

Leading to:

Post straightforward questions and then post background information.

Examples:

• A. I was previously denied for apnea – Should I refile a claim?
      • Adding Background information in your post will help members understand what information you are looking for so they can assist you in finding it.
    • I was diagnosed with apnea in service and received a CPAP machine, but the claim was denied in 2008. Should I refile?

• B. I may have PTSD- how can I be sure?
      • See how the details below give us a better understanding of what you’re claiming.
        • I was involved in a traumatic incident on base in 1974 and have had nightmares ever since, but I did not go to mental health while enlisted. How can I get help?

This gives members a starting point to ask clarifying questions like “Can you post the Reasons for Denial from your claim?” etc.

Note:

• Your first posts on the board may be delayed before they appear as they are reviewed.
    • This process does not take long.
    • Your first posts on the board may be delayed before they appear as they are reviewed. The review requirement will usually be removed by the 6th post. However, we reserve the right to keep anyone on moderator preview.
    • This process allows us to remove spam and other junk posts before hitting the board. We want to keep the focus on VA Claims, and this helps us do that.
  • Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines

<——>