VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam Today

Rate this question

r2rusmc

Question

So on Monday I got an appointment reminder call reminding me that I had four separate C&P appointments today. Four? Huh? I didn't know anything about them.

Fast forward to this morning. My first three where all with the same Doc and were pertaining to my lower back and neck issues. Total time about with him about 90 minutes or so. Next appointment was with a psychologist regarding PTSD. Two hours later she says I definitely have PTSD and severe depression related to my service. Lets me know that the report will probably be written up over the next day or so.

Here's hopes and prayers that it doesn't get lost on someones desk for a couple six months.

Keep checking the "Benefit Summary Letter" on Ebenefits and check your direct deposit account for your retro.

Good luck

GP

Papa I did check the benefit letter and didn't see any change. Now I didn't check the status this morning as I left first thing for VA appointments and was at the VA all freaking day and didn't get home until close of business hours. I hate to assume anything but in this case I'm assuming that the change was made around the end of business day and/or that the servers hadn't fully updated yet. I will check again in the morning as well as put a call in to the DAV.

If in fact I did get an increase, won't that hold off until the first of the month???

Thanks for the input.

Any change in your monthly check will be on the first of the month but retro could show up in your direct deposit account anytime.