VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Filled Out A Financial Statement For C&p Only?

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am sorry to be such a nuisance.

Has anyone out there filled out a Financial Statement with the Va. upon arrival for a C&P Examination?

This would not be for treatment, just a plain old simple C&P at the Va. Medical Center?

Thanks,

Josephine

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Never and that makes no sense. You don't get charged for a C&P exam. Do you have a NSC pension? I know they are supposed to pay milage for the C&P.

• HadIt.com Elder

John999,

Thanks so much. Yes, I had or perhaps I have a NSC Disability, but was denied due to excessive. I was denied in 2003 for Service Connection and awarded that Pension, but was denied due to excessive. I will never be able to claim it , for my husbands Social Security would be too much also.

John,

I know it makes little sense to some, but I know that you are trying to have your discharge code changed. I appreciate your understanding me.

I am determined to crack this case wide open. No, they didn't pay me anything for mileage.

I received the first C&P exam which was more likely than not with no signs of a personlity disorder, but the psychologist did recommend me go back into counseling.

I received a letter from my local Medical Center to remind me of my clinic appointment. I called the R.O and was told that they were sending me down for an evaluation of the type of treatment that I needed.

When I arrived at 8:00, the receptionist did not even have me on her schedule of appointments. I showed her the appointment reminder and she said that she would beep someone.

Dr. L, the lady psychiatrist, came and told the receptionist that they needed to get a financial statement on me for my treatment. She sit right beside me while they filled one out, but definitely did not turn this into my private insurance co.

The receptionist told me to have a seat and a few minutes, Dr. L came for me and my husband ask to go back with me. She said, " absolutely no'.

When I got to the room there was the Male Psychiatrist waiting for us and I received a C&P that day, and it was definitely under some type of trance. Completely full of lies.

The BVA has sent that examination back to the two for a rationale of their opinion that nothing bothered me in service and to use only the medical, military and private and give a new opinion.

I knew that with my first C&P, there was no financial statement filled out.

I have not been to the Va. Medical facility for treatment and never plan to. I have always had my own private insurance.

I am a pack rat and keep everything, so I sent all of this to the BVA.

Thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Josepine

Are you sure the exam you got from the lady shrink was a C&P exam. That does not sound like a C&P to me. The appointment for a C&P comes from the Regional Office and sets up a time and date. It is not treatment but a exam to see your condition and to determine to some extent if you are service connected. Do you have a copy of this C&P exam? These are the most unusual exam conditions I have ever heard of and I have heard some wierd ones. If it was a C&P exam there would be no need for financial information. I am thinking this was a clinic exam to determine what kind of treatment the VA was going to offer you. I take it you were denied NSC pension because you make too much money and you are now hot on the trail of service connection. Keep trying and keep sending in evidence.

The VA aggervated me to death about this means stuff Bull even whan I was having C@P exams. You doint have to do it, It is just the local Hospital clerks. They insist everyone must do a means test.

• HadIt.com Elder

Jstacy,

Why was the psychiatrist sitting right beside of me insisting upon having it? I may die trying, but I am going to get to the bottom of all this mess.

Yes, the Va. has been Evil to me, but they can't do anymore damage than they have already done.

The two Psychiatrist are in the hot seat now, not me, as the BVA is breathing down their neck.

They won't to know why all of these strange things happened.

Thanks,

josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
Are you sure the exam you got from the lady shrink was a C&P exam. That does not sound like a C&P to me. The appointment for a C&P comes from the Regional Office and sets up a time and date. It is not treatment but a exam to see your condition and to determine to some extent if you are service connected. Do you have a copy of this C&P exam? These are the most unusual exam conditions I have ever heard of and I have heard some wierd ones. If it was a C&P exam there would be no need for financial information. I am thinking this was a clinic exam to determine what kind of treatment the VA was going to offer you. I take it you were denied NSC pension because you make too much money and you are now hot on the trail of service connection. Keep trying and keep sending in evidence.

John 999

Yes, I have a copy of the C&P examination and I also kept the paper sent to me by the medical center for my treatment appointment.

I sent all of this mess into the BVA for a complete investigation. My file is right on the desk of the male psychiatrist for him and the lady shrink to explain all of this to the BVA and to give an opinion of me with sound principles and complete ratinale. No more slander and lies and I was told their is a some legalities involved and code of ethics.

Thanks,

Josephine